You start your day early with an exciting open vehicle game drive. During the course of the day you will make a pit stop at a peaceful, scenic picnic spot or a Rest Camp where you can get something to eat before setting off to explore more of the Kruger National Park.
Kruger National Park is well-known for its boundless opportunities to spot the famous African Big Five - Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and of course Lion. Day safaris are conducted in open 4 x 4 safari vehicles. The day trip is an ideal tour as it provides for a good overall experience at a relaxed pace. You will experience South Africa's natural beauty, capture boastful wildlife photographs and have amazing African wildlife encounters. With so much on offer, a full day Kruger Park safari is the best way to experience the park if you have limited time and want to learn more about the park from a knowledgeable guide. Minimum 2 Pax
• Full day game drive in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced English speaking safari guide
• Bottled mineral water on the safari vehicle
• Kruger Park entrance and conservation fees
• Pick Up and Drop Off At Lodges in and around Hoedspruit Town. (Please inquire)
Duration: 8-10 Hours
• Meals and drinks other than bottled water.